The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Godspeed | Endgame Dungeon Guild | DC | V1-V14 | Want to learn dungeon mechanics? Join us!

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
Godspeed is recruiting loyal and active Daggerfall Veteran 1-14 players!!

-150+ Veteran 1-14's in guild

-We are a active and very friendly Endgame Dungeon Guild that constantly talk about build theories and help one another with dungeon mechanics.

-We have strict rules on Rage Quitting/Kicking while grouped > Trolling > Excessive Bank withdraws > Inactivity.

-TeamSpk3 enabled

-14'ish days Inactive Removal. Unless of course you let us know before your vacation :)

-Member notes show all players Combat Role(s) and our ranks show your dungeon experience so you know exactly who you are grouping up with.

-Obtainable Bank Access for all players: Ranks go by your dungeon experience by using your own gained dungeon achievements and linking them into guild chat or to an Officer.

-We plan on being very present in Imperial City!

-If you are tired of "LFG" for a pledge in Wayrest, want to learn endgame dungeon mechanics, or just love delving of all levels, then join up with us! We would love to have you!

For an invite, mail in me in game at: @Nighn_9
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE