Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a bite!!

Dylanator30
Fellow Ebonhearts, Please I am on Ps4 north American server-I really want to get a werewolf bite for stamina. How do I find a bite? Can Any werewolves do it??
I'd rather fight and die on my feet, then live as slaves on our knees!
-Spartacus
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certain NPC werewolves that spawn in The Rift (as well as Bangkorai and Reaper's March) during the night time (but not every night) can infect you, as can other players. There are also threads on the forums where you can request a bite, but it must be a free trade. Seeking/Offering a Vampire or Werewolf Bite? Check here!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • deadlykitten6
    My guild and other guilds give out bites for free Plus you can find people to play My advice would be to look in the guild recruitment section.
  • xRAGEx
    xRAGEx
    ✭✭
    There are many Werewolf guilds that offer free bites. Wolves Rage, the werewolf guild I run gives out free bites to members only.

Or you could get lucky and hang outside a werewolf shrine and a random player will bite you.