Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Round 2 of Server Connectivity Issues

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Yet again, I along with quite a few of others have been experiencing the infamous unable to connect string of messages. Let alone voice chat issues (e.g. joining and leaving channels). Why is it you that you (ZOS) can't stop breaking things when you apparently are fixing some? And what is it that you so called "fixed" with that patch you made us download? Lol. If it was the blue screen, then I'd say you're lying. This is due to the numerous blue screens I get playing this game since the update, as well as apparently many others that have been posting here in the forums. So I don't think it was that. It's getting to the point now that I can't go 30mins. straight without having the game tell me how it's unable to connect to the server. Please ZOS. FIX. YOUR. GAME. :/
  • Deveski
    Deveski
    Round 2? I've still not been fixed from the first set lol. Sad thing is I'm kind if glad more people are having this issue again, maybe blue it might actually hit their radar to be fixed... Next year.... Haha