The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Controller issue I think.

Swindy
Swindy
✭✭✭
So I hard wired the internet to the Xbox which eliminated several issues with game play via wireless.
It's a mess of lan cables but Yay!

However I often have a function I request on the controller not action.
It may be as simple as using the A button with no response, or as complex as only recognizing 1 or 2 of the 3 controls required to dodge roll.
Often casting a spell in the middle of an encounter fails even if you have several attempts (whilst being beaten down).
The controller certainly doesn't recognise multiple commands applied in too fast a succession.

The cabling for the controller is not, by about 30cm, long enough to stretch for hard wired controller game play...and why should I have to?
Yes there is a blue-tooth Foxtel (pay tv) box, a wireless internet router, and infared controls for the surround sound & tv, all lying about, and none of these can be turned off...if they make any difference.

Incidentally I'll buy a PS4 & another Imperial of the game if there's known issues with the XBox setup...not to mention the Live membership thievery.
I play 10-16 hours a day (retired) so I'm insistent on a better setup than I have presently...if possible.
Checked the search but couldn't locate this issue.

So is there an issue here that I can address?
Microsoft & Bethesda both ignored my question, so anyone here have any thoughts?

Cheers.
II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    You get into with the ESO support and Microsoft see what they both say :). And to see if it helps or not thanks :)