Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

My head is at floor-level?

DeltaFlame94
Whenever I exit or enter a dungeon, my head is always at floor-level for a couple of seconds (sometimes with frantically shaking environment when looking around) before I load properly. Is this normal, and are there any plans to patch this? It gets a little annoying after about a hundred dungeons of this.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen it with NCP'S not myself. This might work for you, I got it from support when I submitted one my many issues I have, it helped with one issue so worth a try on each.

To power cycle a PlayStation 4, there are three options:
    From the Dynamic Menu's Home screen, press [UP] on the d-pad to bring up the Function screen. Then select Power and choose Turn Off PS4.
    Or, press and hold the [PS] for at least one second. Then select Turn Off PS4 on the screen that is displayed.
    Or, hold down the Power button on the front of the PlayStation 4 for at least seven (7) seconds until the system beeps twice.
    logging out for 5 minutes and back in again - but if that didn't work for you, you can try deleting the save data on your console.

Don't worry! This only resets Option settings etc - it doesn't affect your character data or game progress (except to allow it to update to your current status).

To delete save data on PlayStation 4:
    1.From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings
    2.Go to System Storage Management
    3.In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    4.Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data
    5.Select Delete
    Edited by Artfuldodger on August 25, 2015 1:50AM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • DeltaFlame94
    I have seen it with NCP'S not myself. This might work for you, I got it from support when I submitted one my many issues I have.

To power cycle a PlayStation 4, there are three options:
    From the Dynamic Menu's Home screen, press [UP] on the d-pad to bring up the Function screen. Then select Power and choose Turn Off PS4.
    Or, press and hold the [PS] for at least one second. Then select Turn Off PS4 on the screen that is displayed.
    Or, hold down the Power button on the front of the PlayStation 4 for at least seven (7) seconds until the system beeps twice.
    Sometimes it's just a simple UI error causing things to display incorrectly - or in your case, disappear entirely (sneaky Banekin!). This can often be resolved by doing what you've already tried - logging out for 5 minutes and back in again - but if that didn't work for you, you can try deleting the save data on your console.

Don't worry! This only resets Option settings etc - it doesn't affect your character data or game progress (except to allow it to update to your current status).

To delete save data on PlayStation 4:
    1.From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings
    2.Go to System Storage Management
    3.In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    4.Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data
    5.Select Delete

Sorry, I guess I should've clarified, I use a PC.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Oh then that is useless for you, dont know why I assumed you were on console, I do its late im tired lol.
    Plenty of P.C users here I am sure some one will know how to resolve it.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You may want to try posting this in the PC Technical Support section of the forum (if you haven't already). You may get more visibility from people able to help you find a solution. The devs also tend to reply more over there. Here is the link: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pc-technical-support

You may also want to try submitting an in-game bug report when it happens.

If this has only been happening recently (and not a long term issue for you), you could also try repairing your game (option on the PC launcher).
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Oh then that is useless for you, dont know why I assumed you were on console, I do its late im tired lol.
    Plenty of P.C users here I am sure some one will know how to resolve it.

U also assumed he was on a ps4. Lol. :)