Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Farmable deemed ruins

TheMuffinGreatedt
TheMuffinGreatedt
Soul Shriven
Are there other farmable deemed ruins better than inner sea armature?
  • TheMuffinGreatedt
    TheMuffinGreatedt
    Soul Shriven
    Dwemer*
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are all the same really. Some have more containers, but if the game decides to put a chapter in the delve, it will put one in if there are 10 containers or 100 containers. Don't ignore the dwemer containers outside the ruins either, that is how I got my first ever dwemer chapter.

However there are some caveats to this. There seems to be a cool down timer on the dwemer motif chapters of 30 minutes or so for every dwemer ruin in the game. So, don't go directly from one ruin to another one. Wait some time in between. IF your just chasing scraps and other loot, go ahead head for the next ruin to loot, but just know the best selection is the first one you enter after logging in. The subsequent respawns are a bit less in value, as in you get more lockpicks the second and third time around. Although, RNG has a lot to do with this too.

Also, once you find a chapter, that's it for the ruin, there will not be another one in there. There might be other normal recipes, but I think all motifs are under this once per delve limit. So, if you find a Blue motif, there may not be a Dwemer chapter to find.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"