The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Switching campaign question

JackTheWitcher
Does my AP score carry over to a new campaign and would playing as a guest make me lose my current AP in my home campaign?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if you sell a scroll to a titan near a keep ...
    shades.gif
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao nice
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You keep your AP when you go to your Guest Campaign. AP doesn't reset it just adds ontop of your old AP.
  • JackTheWitcher
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Only if you sell a scroll to a titan near a keep ...
    shades.gif

Them titans are known for their great bartering.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You keep your PERSONAL AP. The leaderboard AP numbers will go away and you will loose any rewards.. except..

On Monday is a special case. All campaigns will end and you will get your campaign rewards. You will have to select a new home/guest campaign.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.