The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zos how can a maintainance make lag worse?

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
On ps4 eu, ever since that last 'maintainance' you've somehow made the lag worse in cyrodiil for me. I literally can't go near keeps now because i lag out and eventually die. Same with trials i lag out of trials so i can't do the end game pve.

Grats zos, this is the mmorpg i know that makes lag issue worse during a normal maintainance.

Can you fix it? preferably quickly, so you know i can play the game? Would love to not just lag out of IC every 2 mins either.
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's also worth mentioning the crashes and unloaded low res textures of death (that my char get's stuck in and cannot act until the texture loads).
    Seriously my game crashed 5 times yesterday in Cryodill. I crashed when I was about to land a killing blow on someone only to log back in and find myself dead, I respawn at a keep only to crash immediately again :angry:
    I thought the last patch was suppose to fix some of this on consoles?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »
    It's also worth mentioning the crashes and unloaded low res textures of death (that my char get's stuck in and cannot act until the texture loads).
    Seriously my game crashed 5 times yesterday in Cryodill. I crashed when I was about to land a killing blow on someone only to log back in and find myself dead, I respawn at a keep only to crash immediately again :angry:
    I thought the last patch was suppose to fix some of this on consoles?

Apparently they messed up ^^
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...