The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Group Finder, will it ever be improve or replaced?

Cherryblossom
Cherryblossom
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently if you use the GF you are lucky if you get a group. Your even luckier if the said group gets in a Dungeon in 10 minutes!

Why does it still not work.

Why doesn't it not transport you directly to a specific dungeon as soon as the group is formed.

Why is there no rewards for using the dam piece of crap...

Honestly there are so many things in the game that are great, but some of the most important things are fundamentally broken.
  • eldavob14_ESO
    A couple points to add:

1. It's a great feature and I really enjoyed using it on the PC version. Now I'm playing on the Xbox and am noticing on console this is particularly important considering there's no zone text chat or alt ways to find a group!

2. Is there any plan to add Craglorn delves as a selectable in the group finder? They are fun little dungeons and there are a lot of them. They're especially fun if you have a group of 4. Right now can only select Craglorn "open world" that I can find, and in 2 hours of queuing I found one person to do that via group finder.
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eventually from an ESO live a few weeks ago. I think they are building a new system from the ground up cause the current system is so terrible they dont know how to fix it I'm guessing.
    I'm kind of a small deal!