The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot progress Deadly Whispers Harborage - also getting frequently disconnected :(

erikwoods
erikwoods
Soul Shriven
Hi. New to the game. Been play about a week.

I cannot progress the Deadly Whispers quest. I finished the Harborage and got the trophy for it but the journal won't update saying I've completed it. I go into the Harborage and talk to the Prophet and he says nothing helpful. There is a door symbol in front of him but it does nothing.

It might have to do with the frequent disconnections I have. I must have disconnected in the middle of that quest or something.

I have a fantastic Internet connection and I am not using wireless and I am not losing my connection to PlayStation Network so I'm not sure what's going on. Happens to me like every thirty minutes or less making the game pretty unplayable.

When this happens, it says "Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid Internet connection."

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Edited by erikwoods on August 24, 2015 12:32AM
  • Deveski
    Deveski
    Good luck is all I have to say. Had the game a month, and am having the same disconnect issues with nothing working. Been talking to them via ticket about three weeks now, them offering advice but nothing working, and been told it's a problem on my end, with brand new equipment, a wired connection also, and another forum with multiple people with the same problem. . I haven't had quest issues yet, but I understand the frustration.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the exact same problem, I have just raised a ticket for it, as I dont know if it is stopping anything further happening or not. I've found that Lyris doesn't recognise that the quest has completed, but the others do.
    Soupy twist
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adding my ticket number so someone can take a look pls

Customer Service Ticket Incident: 150918-001462
    Soupy twist