Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Starting a new guild for the monsters of Tamriel.

SedoUmbra
SedoUmbra
✭✭✭
Hi, I am starting a guild for Werewolves and Undead. Looking for someone to co-found the Guild. Every Guild needs to start somewhere and usually the promise of starting power helps it to get foundations so it will grow. Being a Co-founder gives you a say in Rank structure (within reason), promotions and you start at a rank that others will need to work towards. If the guild manages to grow I will also accept people who are unblooded but want to become a Werewolf or Vampire, but until then a build up of Unbloods with no one to infect is not what I want. A primary PvE guild that may expand to PvP. Depends on members.

Requirements
  • Elder Scrolls Online

Ok, seriously now.
  • Must be active. Not looking for players that only play once every week or so.
  • Must be at least one of the following on the relevant character.
    1. A Werwolf
    2. A Vampire
    3. Someone who uses the Skeleton or Draugr often.
    So if you want to PvE on a VR 2 Char you need to have one of the following on that chatacter

Please put your PSN, your breed and your faction below. I only need the Faction to make sure we are evenly spread out so we can cater towards unbloodeds later on.
Edited by SedoUmbra on August 24, 2015 12:17AM