The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game was freaking out on me!

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I got on a bit ago to do my dailies and on my second character just as I was about to hop to my 3rd I got that damned crash. Normally it doesn't happen so soon but apparently this time was a special case... After sending the report as I always do when I get the crash I got back on my game but I couldn't login to the server! After a few tries with no luck I rebooted the game but nothing so I rebooted the PS4 and got back in on the 2nd try. Once I got back on my 2nd character he was locked in the whistle for your mount stance for a bit! I couldn't open doors or anything because it kept saying "You cannot mount right now". After several seconds I got out of that stance and all started becoming normal again but the fact this happened makes me thing the server is experiencing some issues.

I suggest you look into your server Zenimax before it decides to crash completely!
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy