The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] Top 5 PvP Clips of the Week - Episode #1!

Lefty_Lucy
Lefty_Lucy
✭✭✭✭
Competetive small scale PvP'er.
GM of Afterburner - DC small scale PvP guild

YouTube: youtube.com/leftylucy_pvp
Livestream: twitch.tv/leftylucy_pvp
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Great video, good to see a mixture of clips coming from consoles as well as PC with great gameplay all round.

I await episode 2!
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved it, thanks! Really enjoyed the fact you mixed it up; bit of WW, bit of support, odd but effective tactics, slaughtering. It wasn't just another 5 PvP videos like we've seen countless times, it was something completely different in every scene. I lost it at the Lemmings - great move haha.
    Excellent choice of submissions - each one unique in their own way. I hope to see more of that!
  • Lefty_Lucy
    Lefty_Lucy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loved it, thanks! Really enjoyed the fact you mixed it up; bit of WW, bit of support, odd but effective tactics, slaughtering. It wasn't just another 5 PvP videos like we've seen countless times, it was something completely different in every scene. I lost it at the Lemmings - great move haha.
    Excellent choice of submissions - each one unique in their own way. I hope to see more of that!

Haha nice! It's cool to see someone pick up on what I was doing there. I tried my hardest to bring as much diversity to one episode as possible.

While this will continue to be my goal, it may not always be possible. I am limited by what submissions I receive, and I also don't want to make some submissions wait multiple weeks to be displayed just to develop a certain level of diversity. I'm trying to find a good balance between realistic and creative compilations with these episodes...

But all in all I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
    Competetive small scale PvP'er.
    GM of Afterburner - DC small scale PvP guild

YouTube: youtube.com/leftylucy_pvp
    Livestream: twitch.tv/leftylucy_pvp