Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Where can I find ARGENTUM?

DanLikesDam
Picked up a few pieces here and there but is there a certain area that I should be focusing on?

Cheers in advance
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Argentum does not become a common drop until you get to the V1 areas. Once you reach Vet levels you are able to obtain it from the places you obtain all style stones (e.g. chests, dressers, urns, wardrobes, backpacks, etc.).

Until then, you will get it occasionally by deconstructing items of the primal style and from your hirelings.

Alternatively, you can purchase it from another player or from a guild trader.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 23, 2015 6:06PM
  • DanLikesDam
    Yeah I'm in vet areas don't seem to find much of it must be my luck lol cheers for the help bud
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have over 200 .. can't get rid of them .. all my alt gear is being crafted in primal style now
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• cinnamonbooty
    I have about 12 in my possession, at Vet level 1.

i'll hazard a guess that half were from deconstructing things, and the other half from collecting stones from the many "Heavy Bags" you will see around the world.

One such bag is located in the "Cliffs of Failure" area, though I'm not sure how fast it respawns...

Sometimes it pays to be a hoarder/scavenger :dizzy:
    Cinnamon
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Searching the following in silver or gold zones will help you locate these items.

Furniture (desks, wardrobes, trunks, cabinets, etc..)
    Heavy Sacks
    Deconstructing Primal style items
    Other players (trading, guild stores)
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • DanLikesDam
    Cheers for the replies nice one
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    You could try reading the link someone kindly sent you in the crafting section but I forgot you couldn't be bothered to read it. It's probably that same attitude that is stopping you from actually going out exploring and finding it in the first place . Not being a troll mate but if you ask for help then say you can't be bothered to read the answer beggars belief.
  • DanLikesDam
    Haha ok cheers for the life advice

• DanLikesDam
    And your clearly looking for some hatching to hate about man haha in the thread your on about I said I'm not going to read thru a whole thread which some one linked me when it was about various items when all I asked was the same as here is there a specific area....not about boxes or look in bags etc cuts I know that that's general game knowledge but I still said thanks to the replies anyway if you want a little forum agreement go else cud I Cba with this shjt why I don't bother much with forums dis ppl just look to get involved in *** that has no relevance to them
  • DanLikesDam
    Gotta love the errors in my typing but oh well Haha
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, there are no specific areas where you are more likely to loot argentum (or any racial style stone). It all up to RNG. I guess statistically you would have the best chance of finding what you are looking for by going to a bank or other large building where there is a lot of furniture, bags, etc. However, you could still wind up with nothing for your efforts. Just keep looking (and stealing), it isn't really that difficult to find once you are at Vet Levels.