The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Snowborn [Ebonheart Pact] [PvX] active guild recruited through forums and applications alone.

kavanagh01
kavanagh01
Soul Shriven
Hey there, first and foremost, feel free to visit our website at www.snowborn.shivtr.com everything can be found there - information about us and how to apply (along with the application form) and you won't have to deal with all of my waffle. Otherwise, here's the whole spiel, enjoy!

Snowborn were founded on the game's release on ps4 and has steadily grown into a pretty awesome community of like-minded friends spanning all levels who further their enjoyment of the game through playing together. We are looking specifically for more players to do the endgame content and even more specifically for more healers, but don't let that deter anyone from applying to join, if you've got a good attitude then we'd love to have you. We have recruited exclusively through forums and do not have a single member we invited because they ran passed us in cool looking gear, we know every member that we've recruited, none of this enourmous, anonymous group nonsense.

We only recruit through applications on our website and we ask that you please sign up with your PSN id as your username to make it easier for us. I promise that we get to all applicants within a day. We are looking for people whose company we will enjoy more than anything else, though we do have two pre-requisites, we ask that All members have a microphone that they are happy to use and that members are 18 or over if you are not over 18 or don't have a microphone, but would still really like to join then please get in contact with me over psn, I'm at kavanagh-01 and we'll see if something can be worked out.
enough of the fluffy nonsense, let's get down to the business of it:

What we offer:
  • A bloody wonderful community of roughly 85 members currently (at time of posting) built up slowly through recruiting on forums and using applications to find members who we believe will prove to be a boon to our community.
  • A personal nature, we refer to each other often by name (or by a preferred pseudonym) because it's much easier to call someone 'Dan' then 'xi_lunaticz_ix' (sorry if you read this Dan)
  • A Website (click me) that allows us to keep in touch in a more long-form way seeing as how text-chat isn't in our version of the game.
  • An ethos built around a nerdy love of the game and all of the game's content (i.e. we want to run all of the dungeons and trials) whilst not being *** about it. We try very, very hard to maintain a good balance between hardcore enough to wreck face and casual enough to be allowed to enjoy doing it.
  • We are happy to craft for our members and often do, but specifically when any member hits VR1, VR7 and VR14 we will craft them mixed sets of wonderful and upgraded gear in a style of their choosing completely free.
  • Whilst we do not yet have the numbers for trials, we are running every veteran dungeon quite comfortably and completing the pledges on a daily basis - we will be tackling the trials in the foreseeable future.
  • We have a very geeky love of the game and it's mechanics and are going to write up guides specifically for the ps4 for every veteran dungeon and for the builds we prefer over the next few weeks to service our members and anyone else who is interested
  • We do not have and will not be getting a guild trader, not so much what we offer as what we dont, but in the interest of transparency there it is.

What we expect:
  • English-speaking players who have a microphone and are comfortable using it to chat to their new 'internet friends'
  • All members must fill out an application on our website.
  • We do not demand any amount of activity or a minimum number of game hours
  • We only accept members from the Ebonheart Pact, obviously alts are fine but ideally we want your main to be in the Pact
  • We do not require you to be from anywhere in particular, the majority of our members are from Europe but we have a few Australasians and some from NA who work night-shifts or are ex-pats who "can't be doing with the accent any more"
  • We would quite like it if you maintained a presence on our forums.

Right, I'm out of things to say, thank you very much for bearing with me and my wall of text, if you have any questions message me on PSN at kavanagh-01 otherwise apply on the forum or indeed don't, completely up to you.

That link to our website again is here at www.snowborn.shivtr.com

Good day.