Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dread legion is looking for active players

godlyclown99
godlyclown99
Soul Shriven
Dread legion is looking to recruit active players for pve and pvp content. We're a very friendly and cooperative group of friends that have been playing for awhile. We accept any player or level that you are there are no requirements or anything just ask that you be active and active in guild chat.

We also have a ton of people that have werewolf bites and vampire bites that are ready to be given to people that join and need them but you will only get the bite after you prove you will stay in the guild and be active and not just get a free bite then leave the guild.

We also ask that you be friendly to fellow guildmates and that you respect each other. There is at least someone on everyday either in the morning or at night. We all have different hours that we work but we have been able to work it out and still are able to play the game together.

We are a strictly aldmeri dominion guild on the ps4.

My psn: GODLY_CLOWN99

If you have any questions or would like to join just message me on psn and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or if I don't answer right away you can message the guild leader.

Guild leader psn: JJBaboon

He may not message back right away but he will get back as soon as he can.