Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Low level player looking for a Mature Gamers guild - Ebonheart Pact

vanthxuul
vanthxuul
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm 38 and new to ESO. Big fan of the game ( I had put RP but i just meant the genre not actual play acting ) and interested in finding a guild that's based on maturity and playing quests, dungeons and so on together. Not looking for a massive group and definitely not looking for immature players, there are too many foul mouthed ppl in the lands I can hear on the mic and I don't tolerate that. Looking for respectful and friendly players, that want to enjoy the game together. Personal interests include heavy metal, art and film, horror etc. As a player I'm interested in exploring and having fun, advancing my character and growing with a team if possible.
If anyone on here can point me towards a Guild that is looking for a lower level recruit to join, that will be active and a decent addition please reply to this thread. Cheers !
Edited by vanthxuul on August 23, 2015 4:28PM
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    If you're in AD alliance, I would highly suggest my guild. Can't say we are heavy on "Role Playing" but we are a very active friendly guild nonetheless. Message me if you are interested or have any questions. PSN Mr_Reality_Junky
  • vanthxuul
    vanthxuul
    Soul Shriven
    I'm In the Ebonheart Pact. Guess that doesn't work then ?
  • InCin101
    InCin101
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome vanthxuul!

I host a small AD faction guild called Loremasters Circle. We are small at the moment with various degrees of character levels. However, our guild is based on the three factions for PvE and socializing mostly. Most of our members are scattered throughout all three factions. We believe in the sharing of knowledge instead of accumulating power. I, myself have Characters in all factions. As long as you have 1 character in AD, you qualify since you are a Mature player. We also have a few ladies in our guild. Let me know if you have an interest by sending me a text on PSN at InCindiary101 or replying here.

Happy Hunting!
  • vanthxuul
    vanthxuul
    Soul Shriven
    Hi InCindiary101, that sounds a lot more what I am searching for. I only have one character at the moment, a DarkElf who is EP. I've dumped a good deal of time into that character now, any way that will work ? or for me to change my alliance but keep on using that character ? thanks !
  • InCin101
    InCin101
    Soul Shriven
    Hi vanthxuul!
    Keep your current character as main. Just create an AD as a alternate character to meet in our "Guild Hall" so to speak. This new AD character only needs to be level 4. If you are interested, let me know, I'll throw you an invite. Or you can leave a message on PSN Chat.
  • Evolution319
    Hi Van,

I am the leader of The Twin Dragon Society. We are a small but growing guild of 45+ members and we are in fact an EP guild. We are active and do play together and we dabble in a bit of everything and are currently working towards getting a guild store setup to get a vendor if possible.

If you are interested message me here or in game my psn is ll_Unrated_ll (those are Ls)

I hope to hear from you soon

Unrated