The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rendering since the update is abysmal

Igglez
Igglez
✭✭
I experienced this a few times pre-update 01.06, but since it is ridiculous how much this happens. You're running along and then you get stuck in the running animation, with nothing infront of you rendering. You can change weapons, cast abilities, but you cant move from that spot. And anyone running the same way also gets stuck for 10 seconds to the longest I've seen about 30 seconds

This happens all the time, in combat, out of combat, with loads of players, with barely any players. An example , basically what made me post this - we got double teamed on Azura by the reds and the blues and they syncronised attacks on both our gate keeps, and on the way from the temple to the first keep about 50 of my team got stuck for a good 30 seconds. We were getting sieged by the enemy, all just stuck in this one spot. Wtf.
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    This is the crap I'm talking about
    Edited by Igglez on August 26, 2015 10:40AM
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
  • juliank1990erb16_ESO
    oh, i just posted a thread about that problem. glad to hear not being the only one with that problem.
  • jarky
    jarky
    is this only happening in PvP?
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    I think so but I pvp 99% of the time I play so hard to say