Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Im having Questing issues

Zamptyy
Zamptyy
First im having problems with the Deshaan Quest "The Wounds in The World" the issues being that the watcher is not spawning so i cant close the last portal. I noticed that other people were having the same issue so i skipped that quest assuming its bugged and will be fixed soon.

Now im in the Rift and i was doing the quest "Sleeping on the Job" when it started to bug out on me so i signed out and back in and still no luck so i just went ahead and abandoned the quest only for the quest to disappear on me and now i dont know what to do if anyone has this quest and is in the aldmeri dominion would you be so kind to share it with me just to see if i get it? SO i just had two people try to share it with me and no luck!
Edited by Zamptyy on August 22, 2015 8:21PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleeping on the Job is the first quest in a three-part chain at Fort Amol; is it possible you actually finished that quest, and abandoned the second one instead?
    1. Sleeping on the Job is given by Hokurek, who can be found on one of the bridges leading into the fort;
    2. The Pride of a Prince is given by Hloenor Chill-Owl, on the bridge in the middle of the town;
    3. The War Council is given by Thane Harvald, by the Guild tents on the eastern side of the area.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp