Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

DK build stamina/magicka full Heavy

Deviouz0
Deviouz0
✭✭
Hello guys,
still can be very frustrating for some of you guys but i need help with your thoughts on my build and future thoughts of it .

My current build
First Bar:

1. Shielded Assault
2. Flame Lash
3. Defensive stance
4. Green Dragon
5. Hardened armor
ULT: Take flight

Second Bar:

1. Critical Rush
2. Wrecking blow
3. Executioner
4. Expert hunter
5. Rally
ULT: Werewolf

Atributes:
3/25/24
(i know this is weird but i'm not sure of everything sometimes)

I'm Vr4 now
i like to use my sword and board and like the useage of flame lash. i would like to keep heavy and maybe when i get the chance getting the " Engine Guardian set" later on. i'm 100 % i will put that set on in medium.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go full stam. 5med/2hvy
    replace flame lash with heroic slash
    replace Werewolf with Flawless Dawnbreaker.

done.

if u insist on full hvy and flame lash, then go magika and drop the 2-hander for a flame staff.
    Edited by Warraxx on August 22, 2015 7:40PM
  • Deviouz0
    Deviouz0
    ✭✭
    What about damage bar if i would take flame staff ?
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deviouz0 wrote: »
    What about damage bar if i would take flame staff ?

I specialize in stam builds. i'd have to defer that to others that can give u better options.