Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Crafted set for vamp sorc

HebrewHatchet
HebrewHatchet
✭✭✭
I can finally craft 6 trait sets, but looking through them, I find them kind of underwhelming. I originally thought I'd want Willow's path, but my character is a vampire sorcerer, so 15% health and stamina regen are useless to me and 15%magicka regen isn't enough of a reward for a 5 piece set. It seems like the best I can do is the seducer set, but is it really the case that a three trait set is better than any 6 trait set? Any crafted gear recommendations are appreciated. I mostly PvE (dungeons) and I'm at VR6.
[PS4 NA]
PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well look at it this way, that regen is 'in combat' regen- where you need it most... and if you're an Altmer, on top of their racial passive, that'd be a 24% increase for 'in combat' Magicka regen- which is HUGE. Imagine mixing that type of regen boost with Spell Reduction and you could pretty much spam spells in combat without worrying about running out of Magicka.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    I have a vamp sorcerer, just made a seducer chest and leg armour, combined with spell reduction jewellery it has really made a difference.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • MerlinGambino
    5 piece Magnus gift and 2 pieces of Seducer, I literally never run out of magicka with my high elf vamp sorc
    MageLife
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    I'm a V2 vamp sorcerer and I use 5 seducer and 2 turugs pact all with max magicka enchantments and 3 reduced spell cost jewelry pieces. I can spam destro staff spells and stacked shields all day while throwing out crystal frag procs for huge DPS. I almost never have to worry about running out of magicka.
    Edited by Willy8257 on August 23, 2015 2:56PM