The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to collect all Skyshards w/ ease (Console)

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
You must have patience, and a lot of it. Especially if you have multiple characters.

1st: Press start > Journal > Achievements > Skyshards > Pick whichever zone you want (I usually clear it in order, DC > AD > EP or AD > EP > DC or EP > DC > AD)

2nd: Have a computer/tablet next to you and have these two websites open: http://dulfy.net/2014/02/28/eso-skyshards-guide/ + http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/skyshards/ — The reason why you have the 2nd one open is because the website's delve map is updated whereas Dulfy's is not.

3rd: Get a piece of paper, write down the ones you don't have. From top to bottom, each of them are numbered 1 - [X] (depends on the zone)
Here's an example:
IMG_5508.JPG?size=1024&revision=468
The numbers represent the ones I don't have. The numbers that are absent are the ones I already absorbed.
This will correlate to Dulfy's Skyshard map guide.
Here's an example of Malabal Tor:
eso-malabal-tor-skyshards-map-resized.jpg
4th: Look at the ones you already absorbed. For my Malbal Tor note, I already have #'s 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9. So we can ignore those on the map.
5th: Now we must look at the map and see how we will sweep and collect the Skyshards in the most efficient manner. The way I would approach this would be, start from the left, and collect them up, down, then right.
ESO.jpg
ESO2.jpg
MAKE SURE TO CROSS OUT THE ONES YOU COLLECT ON THE PAPER!

6th: Plan ahead with your Skyshards and go on the TESO MMORPG-LIFE website. Click on your next Skyshard number with the interactive map and then click on the map photo. It shows you exactly where it is. *Quick tip, use CTRL + W to close the tab. *Quick tip, use your Home button to quickly go back to the interactive map.

Extra tips:
  • Use Rapid Maneuver!
  • Use Drinks for stamina regen!
  • Don't be afraid to teleport to the nearest wayshrine next to a Skyshard
  • Use your guild members to teleport out of a cave (FREE TELEPORT!)

If you have any questions make sure to ask!
Edited by Kammakazi on August 22, 2015 1:11AM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try getting skyshards + all the lorebooks on the same map, now that is effort ^^

But yeah this is what i normally do anyway.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Console players have such a tough life. Addons like "skyshards" just make it so easy on PC.
    Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I go get all the Skyshards and then go back though and do the quests.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made videos of the skyshard locations in order of achevievement with time clicks in the about section so you can skip to the one you need. Also shows map locations. Here is a link to the playlist.

Edited by Shimmer on August 25, 2015 1:41AM
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
    Options
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonder if this guide makes sense to the majority that reads it..

Options
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    Duffy also doesn't show upper craglorn skyshards just lower
    Options
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yep, gotta go to TESO. They have all 18!
    Options
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    U really don't need 2nd website just clear the delive and look around they not that hard to miss u mostly run into it as u clear it
    Options
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't Dulfy stop playing ESO like a long time ago lol?
    Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use TamerialJournal and UESP:Elder Scrolls Online Map, both are interactive maps. USEP maps shows chests, quests, world bosses, skyshards, lorebooks, etc. Even has the location of the boss & skyshard in the cave maps.
    Options
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    Who the hell is Duffy? Lol
    "help I've fallen,and I can't get up!"
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laptop + UESP + TamrielJournal= easy info right at my fingertips. Makes lorebook and skyshard hunting as easy like Sunday morning.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    I go get all the Skyshards and then go back though and do the quests.

I pick them up when I see them as I am doing the zone, then mop up the rest with the lorebooks after I'm done.

Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Options