The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Characters will not load. Email support sucks.

TylerTheEraser
TylerTheEraser
Soul Shriven
On my console whenever I try loading any characters besides my first character they will simply not load it sits at the loading screen and if I wait about an hour it will load and the game world will be very glitchy with everyone being black silhouettes and than it will go to loading again and not let me play. It doesnt even matter if I make a new character. I have literally tried everything also I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Guess what I used a different account on my xbox one and went through the tutorial left and rejoined and it connected perfectly fine. But whenever I try using my account it simply will sit at loading for an hour bring me into a glitchy world than begin loading again I have purchased things on my account and dont want to make a new one. I NEED THIS FIXED NOW. I want to play this game so bad but I cant because it wont even let me load in. It lets me play the tutorial perfectly fine I think Ive played it about ten times now. I even tried making a new character on europe servers note that I am playing in north america and it does the exact same thing there. PLEASE HELP PRONTO. Also when its loading it says I am experiencing a unusally long load time. Is there something wrong with my account??? Please look into it and fix it. It is something wrong with my account and I have verified this so please fix it. I am not making a new account I have bought a lot of things on this one. I sent the described problem to email support and what they replied with was so idiotic in response to what I have written for it is clearly not my internet or console and they told me I should restart my internet and I already have multiple times and my console and I am infuriated with support.
Edited by TylerTheEraser on August 21, 2015 11:39PM
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, you can send an In-game support tick, or you can do it through this site, as that way the support team give you the help. :) goodluck.
  • TylerTheEraser
    TylerTheEraser
    Soul Shriven
    Danny231 wrote: »
    Hello, you can send an In-game support tick, or you can do it through this site, as that way the support team give you the help. :) goodluck.

How do I do that?
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Go to support at the top, of this website and then, email support should be on the right side of the website. Then fill out what it told you to do :) I hope this helps. If not I'm here :) goodluck.
  • TylerTheEraser
    TylerTheEraser
    Soul Shriven
    Danny231 wrote: »
    Go to support at the top, of this website and then, email support should be on the right side of the website. Then fill out what it told you to do :) I hope this helps. If not I'm here :) goodluck.

I already did email support... And quite frankly they suck like really bad. Basically I think they completely didn't even read what I wrote because of what they responded when it obviously isnt a issue with my xbox or my connection its with my account here is what they wrote in response to what I sent them in the above writing.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited customer support team! We understand you are experiencing an issue logging into the game.

You can resolve most login issues by ensuring the following:

1. Your console is connected to your router with a network cable instead of WiFi
    2. You have forwarded the appropriate ports in your router (please refer to your console manufacturer’s Customer Support Team for assistance)
    3. You have downloaded all required System Updates for your console

If your issue continues, please refer to your console manufacturer for additional assistance. Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask by replying directly to this email for further assistance.

Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team

To be honest I am vividly pissed off at this reply its in total disregard to everything I said seriously can someone that actually works for ESO help me or what. I am having the worst experience with this game and I have heard a lot of other people are too with servers and supports. Smh.
  • vilezombie
    vilezombie
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, email support is a joke, in game tickets don't work. I've tried a dozen times to create an in game ticket only to get the same error each and every time. I opened a ticket for a character stuck in a zone and it take "support" 24 to reply to the ticket. 48 hours to reply to my telling them the suggestion didn't work, 24 hours to reply with a new suggestion. 24 hours after that I got an email stating my problem was being brought to the next tier of tech support and I will be hearing from them "shortly". That was 48 hours ago.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche