Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a mature guild

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
Trimixed - Ebonheart pact

Mainly to do Dungeons and bits and pieces.
Have a Sorc Vamp lvl 40+ A DK WW lvl 40+

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • iainoflo
    iainoflo
    Try the NIGHT WATCH, we look for adults on Ebonheart so you're very welcome there.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, ive sent a message via psn.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • kavanagh01
    kavanagh01
    Soul Shriven
    Hope I haven't missed the boat, but if you're still looking Snowborn are taking applications on our site at www.snowborn.shivtr.com - we've only recruited through forums and we take applications so our group is exceptionally sound.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    kavanagh01 wrote: »
    Hope I haven't missed the boat, but if you're still looking Snowborn are taking applications on our site at www.snowborn.shivtr.com - we've only recruited through forums and we take applications so our group is exceptionally sound.

Thanks for letting me know, nothing has been decided yet, will let you know in due course.

-Johnny Depp
  • kavanagh01
    kavanagh01
    Soul Shriven
    Given this game let's you join up to five guilds at a time per account why not spread the love and join everyone's guild?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    kavanagh01 wrote: »
    Given this game let's you join up to five guilds at a time per account why not spread the love and join everyone's guild?

Ha ha good point. However not having been in a guild yet I want to suss things out, see where the land lies so to speak. Will let you know.

-Johnny Depp