Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khenarthi's Roost - Cast Adrift quest BROKEN

connorw53
connorw53
So I do the WHOOOOLE quest, three times now, get to the end step "Talk to the Prowlers captain" and she's not standing there. It's invisible. I've tried re logging, 3 abandonings of the quest... I don't know what else to do. It is quite long winded so restarting it again is the last thing I was to do. I even moved to dagger fall, logged out, came back 5 mins later and it hasn't worked. Has anyone else had this and has a quick fix??? Spent 40 minutes on 1 side quest is kind of ridiculous. Thank you !
  • connorw53
    connorw53
    UPDATE- I'm sure a lot of this area is bugged. Now also the main Quest on the island is missing an NPC which it seems a lot of people have complained about in the past. (In the Chancery)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes NPCs go missing for no obvious reason. The best advice would be to abandon the quest, log off for fifteen minutes to allow the area to reset itself, and then try again. You could also try repeatedly logging off/logging on and hope you log back into a different server shard where the NPC is visible.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp