The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Subscription didn't charge and I have no crowns but I have buff...

BullElky
BullElky
As the title says.

I have the email stating it was charged (nothing wrong w/ my cc) I have the 10% buff on my char, but no crowns have been added and nothing charged to my card. It's been 1 week since I got the email stating it was charged on aug 13.
XBOX One // NA // Ebonheart Pact // GuildMaster : "Farmer's Market" // GT: BullElky // Msg in game for invite if you are an active trader.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I subbed on 1st Aug it all went smoothly, I immediately got the crowns and char buff, not that the buff makes any real difference... I'm still waiting to see why a £9 monthly sub is better than free, so far I see no difference...

Anyway, I digress, how did you sub? I did it thru the Crown store in-game.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to find the sub option in the Crown Store and didn't see it. Also not listed as a separate download through Xbox.com or the Game Hub on Xbox. What am I missing or did I scroll right by it in the Crown Store?
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • BullElky
    BullElky
    It's in the crown store ... they fixed it - thanks!
    XBOX One // NA // Ebonheart Pact // GuildMaster : "Farmer's Market" // GT: BullElky // Msg in game for invite if you are an active trader.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    BullElky wrote: »
    It's in the crown store ... they fixed it - thanks!

Thank you.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.