The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help with adevnture pack!

MonoAlva
MonoAlva
✭✭
Hello guys so i bought the pack with my sorc high elf that i wanted to play in the dagerfall conv,so i bought it recieved treasure maps and all that but i still dont know how to switch the alliance with my character,help me plz!,or is it that i got to create another character?thanks!
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    Once you hit "Create Character," you can't switch factions.
    You have to create a new character and start over.

You can still show your support for future faction, race and appearance change scrolls, whenever the topics pop up in the forums.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will have access to all 3 factions one you reach lvl50/VR1.
  • MonoAlva
    MonoAlva
    ✭✭
    Thanks!
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    You don't need to hit 50 on a character before making a new character and placing them in a faction they aren't included in.
    I have two Khajiit. One is Aldmeri Dominion, the other is Ebonhart Pact.
    I don't have any level 50 characters yet.

Edit: Unless you can switch once you hit 50?
    Edited by thunderwell on August 21, 2015 1:16AM
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Adventurer Pack allows you to create a character of any race in any faction, but you cannot change the alliance of an already-created character, ever. Once you hit Level 50, you can go to the territories of the other alliances, in order to experience their storylines, but you will still only see other players from your original alliance once you are there.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp