Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bastion (the lord)champion point explained?

Hastings88
Can someone give me a example how this would work, i thought with absorb magic (snb) defensive posture morph. I must be reading it wrong it doesnt.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bastion applies to Damage shields:
    • Hardened Ward
    • Obsidian Shield
    • Blazing Shield
    • Healing Ward
    • Bone Shield
    • Annulment

The passive boosts their effectiveness.
  • Hastings88
    Thanks
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax, please evaluate and tone down this passive before nerfing classes. At high CPs it is ridiculous.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    • Hardened Ward
    • Obsidian Shield
    • Blazing Shield
    • Healing Ward
    • Bone Shield
    • Annulment

Also Barrier
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about the NB Assassination Double Take and the Heavy Armor Unstoppable? Does it beef that up?
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • Hardened Ward
    • Obsidian Shield
    • Blazing Shield
    • Healing Ward
    • Bone Shield
    • Annulment

Also boost whitestrakes damage shield too and brawlers from the 2H skill carve.
  • tennant94
    tennant94
    ✭✭✭
    MishMash wrote: »
    What about the NB Assassination Double Take and the Heavy Armor Unstoppable? Does it beef that up?

No it doesn't
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    SnB skill Shielded assault should also get boosted by this but I haven't checked the numbers. The shield is pretty small anyway.
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    SnB skill Shielded assault should also get boosted by this but I haven't checked the numbers. The shield is pretty small anyway.

How do you check the numbers? I was going to look at my weapon skill info where it says it takes 5,000 + damage, and see if that drops when I take points from that CP line. Otherwise I really have no idea how to really get those numbers other than my Combat log which is spammed with heals its hard to see it sometimes.
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'd just go to a quiet place and test the skill out before and after allocating CP to Bastion. One of my ui addons shows current shield strength.
  • jayburna688
    MishMash wrote: »
    jhharvest wrote: »

How do you check the numbers? I was going to look at my weapon skill info where it says it takes 5,000 + damage, and see if that drops when I take points from that CP line. Otherwise I really have no idea how to really get those numbers other than my Combat log which is spammed with heals its hard to see it sometimes.

That's the best way I found in testing how much it changes. Put a point in Bastion then I check the skills tooltip to note the changes.
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for confirmation B)
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Hardened Ward
    • Obsidian Shield
    • Blazing Shield
    • Healing Ward
    • Bone Shield
    • Annulment

What about Absorb Magic?
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absorb magic, I don't believe is affected.

It says prevent one spell or whatever, the bastion effect needs a number to boost. Like ward says "5000" dmg then it'll be a percentage based off of that.

If absorb magic says prevent X amount of damage then it would work.

Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absorb magic, I don't believe is affected.

It says prevent one spell or whatever, the bastion effect needs a number to boost. Like ward says "5000" dmg then it'll be a percentage based off of that.

If absorb magic says prevent X amount of damage then it would work.

30rms5j.jpg

so what do you think?
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU