Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Started A New Guild (PS4)

RiegnFire
RiegnFire
2zi3qs8.png
Sacred Oaths Are Recruiting!
Hello,
A Friend and I (of whom I met on here the forum) have started a RP guild on the PS4 NA servers called the Sacred Oaths.
Adventuring is what many in Tamriel aspire to do, but adventuring alone in Tamriel can be dangerous. We here in Sacred Oaths are historians and and collectors, thrill seekers and strive to help those in need. We are looking for fellow travelers to join in our adventures and in the spoils. We have out headquarters in the EP in Devons Watch.

Get in touch with me my PSN is RiegnFire and I'll invite you. This is a very new Guild and we are open to suggestions for activities and the like.
We hope to hear from you.
Edited by RiegnFire on August 28, 2015 7:40PM
  • GhostSand
    GhostSand
    Soul Shriven
    I would definitely like to join your guild though I'm on AD, so I don't know how that affects me.
  • Serrimac
    Serrimac
    Soul Shriven
    @GhostSand I Believe that like IRL it doesn't matter where you alliances lie as long as they are not discussed and they do not cause discrimination within the guild. I believe @RiegnFire and myself are choosing an "Oath" which holds no allegiance to anyone other than the guild itself and each other member. Feel free to drop us a line! PSN: ChaotikBeast
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    @GhostSand It just mean that if someone in your guild is in a War server you can join him(or her) as a group
  • WandersWithMoonlight
    I do have an EP character and I've been after an RP guild. You have a good description of it, and I like the sound of it. Was a bit curious about the overall tone for it, if that makes sense.

I've been curious about how an RP guild might function on PS4, with no text chat support. Mics, I suppose?

Well. Anyway. This sounds like a good RP guild and I think I'll drop a line soon enough!
  • RiegnFire
    RiegnFire
    Yah, All of my characters in the other Factions are part of this guild. I will add you if you want to friend request me :)
  • RiegnFire
    RiegnFire
    @WandersWithMoon yup its mics
  • WandersWithMoonlight
    Excellent. I'm sort of in the process of moving, so my stuff is a bit scattered, but I can certainly get my hands on a mic soon enough. And hope that my improv and acting skills are up to snuff. Haha.
  • RiegnFire
    RiegnFire
    @WandersWithMoonlight it will be fine! whats you PSN and I'll you to the quild
  • WandersWithMoonlight
    Hehe. Well, looks like I already got a request, so I guess you figured out I'm Skullduggery on there. Which is great, I've been looking for an RP guild. I usually prefer using a keyboard for roleplaying, but, alas, that's not an option here. Haha. A lot of my characters are female, so hopefully I can pass for female in RP instances. Or at the very last, a woman with a more low/masculine voice. Haw.

Either way, I'm pretty excited to finally be in an RP guild in-game.
  • RiegnFire
    RiegnFire
    haha very cool, it should be fun. I will be on later if you want to join
  • RiegnFire
    RiegnFire
    5 new Guild Members today! thats Awesome :) We are welcome to more so we can get a guild bank and guild shop. and Most importantly So we can start RPing in dungeons and taverns and cities across Tamriel :)
  • WandersWithMoonlight
    I feel bad because it just occurs to me I don't think I know the names of you and Chaotik's characters.
  • lily_bugg
    lily_bugg
    Im not afraid to rp w/a mic because as long as i dont have to do it in person, im fine
    -lily_bugg
  • WandersWithMoonlight
    So, is this guild still a thing, or...? Because it seems to be gone, or at the very least, I'm not in it anymore. I have to admit that it has me more than a little curious.