Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Cannot see armor on my character.

DEMONICxSTATE
DEMONICxSTATE
Soul Shriven
Would someone please enlighten me as to how I fix this. I see my armor on character select. Then when I log out of the game the armor appears right before I get taken to menu.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of this before...what exactly do you see on your character in game? And have you always had this issue?

Are you wearing a costume/disguise?
    If you play on PC/Mac, do you use add-ons?
    If you play on console, have you tried completing powering off your system (i.e. unplugging it)?
    Is it all armor or only some of your armor that isn't showing up (i.e. you can see everything but your helmet?
    If you try equipping a new, completely different piece of armor, does that show up?
    Have you tried repairing the game?

It sounds like a bug to me, in which case you would probably need to start a customer service ticket.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 20, 2015 5:35PM
  • DEMONICxSTATE
    DEMONICxSTATE
    Soul Shriven
    If it is a costume/disguise it does not show in my inventory and I do not remember putting it on. I am playing on an xbox one and I have tried to power off and on. All armor does not show and changing the armor does nothing. My facial features dont even look the same as the actual character.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely sounds like a bug if your facial features don't even look the same...I would try repairing your game and if that doesn't work, I'd open up a support ticket and see what customer service suggests.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 20, 2015 5:41PM
  • DEMONICxSTATE
    DEMONICxSTATE
    Soul Shriven
    Repairing the game?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    When you repair, the game searches for missing or corrupted files that can cause your game to not function properly. It then fixes those files to clear up the issue.

I play on PC -- so repairing the game is an option on the game launcher. I'm not exactly sure where you would go to repair the game on Xbox. Hopefully, someone else more knowledgeable about consoles can tell you.
  • RyuLevone
    RyuLevone
    ✭✭
    I play on Xbox and I'm pretty sure I've never seen the option to repair the game, or any game really, in any menu or setting. I think that's a PC only thing.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly its P.C only, have you submitted a ticket?
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is a costume/disguise it does not show in my inventory and I do not remember putting it on. I am playing on an xbox one and I have tried to power off and on. All armor does not show and changing the armor does nothing. My facial features dont even look the same as the actual character.

You've started a mission where you look like a person from a memory ... It's will fix when that quest is co.pmeted

Though on ps4 there is a bug where one costume changes your appearance of your face but again that's a quest you have to do while wearing the costume so may not be a true bug.