The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Chillrend.. Good Job PS4/NA

• SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    I still find it funny seeing people post about this campaign. Like Stoney said, most that came to Chillrend in the beginning we're those avoiding the horrible queue time that is Azura's Star. The last campaign was fun, though this current campaign is lacking, due to the mass zerging, lack of strategy, etc. And to AD's defense, the last few emperors have been part of a single guild, though Apocalypse is one of my small guild. As well as to Kinky, please don't talk about emperors being bad, as you tucked tail and ran from me alone quite a few times after you realized you could not burst me down.

At the end of the day it is a game.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Vaska - vr16 Magicka Templar.
    The People's Champion - Work in Progress

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • Valentyne
    Valentyne
    ✭✭
    You would just mist form and run away from my burst? That's not me running but ok, lol. My emp setup wasn't made for doing 1v1s it was pure AOE dmg meant to disrupt large groups of enemies.
    PS4 NA Chillrend - Ebonheart Pact
    VR14 Khajit Nighblade Kinky Buns [Former Emperor]
    VR2 Dark Elf Templar Fluffy Lumpkins
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    I was just making a point you failed to see, the past EP emperors haven't been the greatest of players either.
    Edited by SCinsight on August 28, 2015 9:37PM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing. - Pele
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the vets are back from breaks (ccg), some are playing destiny (Drake korbin), most have been here the whole time while others (me included) are working alts with PvE grinds.

It seemed like you disappeared for little bit too, bro

destiny? -__-
    and I've been working on another toon as well. getting prepared for DLC :P
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    SCinsight wrote: »
    I was just making a point you failed to see, the past EP emperors haven't been the greatest of players either.

yeaaa not bringing up names, but there was one that ALL you had to do was use reflective scales and BOOM he was dead..lacking the part that there is more then just one skill slot. xD
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    i guess it fair to say there has been more then a few "bad" emps on all sides of the field.
    Prob due to the fact of low Population and no real competition.
    luckily that patch is soon, and it is JUST a game.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Valentyne
    Valentyne
    ✭✭
    Some of the vets are back from breaks (ccg), some are playing destiny (Drake korbin), most have been here the whole time while others (me included) are working alts with PvE grinds.

destiny? -__-

Yeh I've been working on another character as well.. had to grind out another mages guild lvl 10 which took ages, but I had meteor by lvl 46 haha
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about lagfest, this is going to be an epic battle for Roebeck.

Update: DC zerg is ridiculous.
    Edited by SCinsight on August 29, 2015 2:23AM
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Valentyne wrote: »

destiny? -__-

Yeh I've been working on another character as well.. had to grind out another mages guild lvl 10 which took ages, but I had meteor by lvl 46 haha

im NOT looking forward for that mage guild grind ughhh gotta do it twice -__-
    (Soulless Knights)
  • Novustratum
    Novustratum
    ✭✭

If you're talking about the NA server emperors then you have no idea what you're talking about. Emperor is something you have to earn with your own skill and experience, if you expect it to get past around like a cheap *** then you don't deserve to have it. People who do get it without it being farmed are easy to spot because they can sustain 1v30 and kill most of them alone. I see tons of AD emps who can barely manage to 1v3 with emp buffs and it just makes me shake my head because it's obviously being farmed for the title and those who are getting it have no idea how to build a skill set to support the buffs they are receiving. The original few EP emperors have all been from my guild and it wasn't being farmed, they worked for it as part of a team and you shouldn't expect them to give it up since they worked hard to get it. There is no such thing as a "tyrant" in ESO, and it's people like you that make this game hard to bare. Our guild has been on Chillrend since day 1 and we've managed to keep each EP emp inside our guild because we're organized and we don't "turn tail and flee". So before you come on here and decide to talk smack make sure you get the facts straight. As for passing former emperor buffs, have you even seen the buffs for former emp? They are complete garbage which is why they are getting removed in the Imperial City patch.

So you're telling me it's stupid to pass it around to get as many people on your side that are homed there, former emperor buffs to make your side stronger? Not that it matters anymore with IC. And then you say you earn it with skill? No - you earn it by sitting on your ass all day every day using cheap tricks (what you call working as a team) to farm tons of AP. Earn it with skill.... Lol.
    Success comes from experience, experience comes from failure, failure comes from trying.
  • AbstractOver9000
    everyone here needs some midol. except for me. :)
    PS4 North America
    Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Stinkmasternerps - VR14 Templar - EP Chillrend
    Sovalon'h - VR14 Sorcerer - EP Chillrend
    Gaseous Clay - VR1 Dragonknight - EP Chillrend
    Whisker'Leefa - VR3 Nightblade - EP
    Panteradactyl - Level 3 Sorcerer - EP

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

everyone here needs some midol. except for me. :)

some midol for sure.. or some sensi at the very least hahahaah some people getting way to mad.. this was a "good job" to everyone, i had fun, and i thought thats what matters. (even when people exploit me, i just laugh it off and take a hit) just relax.
    Edited by Stoney_McGeee on August 30, 2015 1:10PM
    (Soulless Knights)
  • AbstractOver9000
    which exploit(s)? havent seen any lately
    PS4 North America
    Skooma Syndicate/Such Scrubs/Imperialistic Prophecy/ChillrendFightClub/Imperial Trading Company

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    which exploit(s)? havent seen any lately
    its been awhile, i haven't been in PvP.. but when it was happening i was laughing.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • AbstractOver9000
    the last exploit i saw was camo hunter. certain well-known individuals were spamming the living hell out of that and caltrops.
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • SCinsight
    SCinsight
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to me that everyone has been watching streamers from the PC due to the fact that I've seen the increase of people using Dawnbreaker of Smiting. 20k+ in one cast isn't an exploit at all LOL.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 First AA HM
    PS4 Second Hel Ra HM

• Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to me that everyone has been watching streamers from the PC due to the fact that I've seen the increase of people using Dawnbreaker of Smiting. 20k+ in one cast isn't an exploit at all LOL.

Animation canceling; )
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eejit1331 wrote: »

Animation canceling; )
    Can you animation cancel on consoles?
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭

Fix for the update on PC. Till something else gets found. Oh joy for PVP.
  • AbstractOver9000
    Jaronking wrote: »

Animation canceling; )
    Can you animation cancel on consoles?

yes
    PS4 North America

Twitch - Abstract9000
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone exploits in this game you just have to accept that and move on!
    Story Writer - English not first Language

• Judeau
    Judeau
    Soul Shriven
    I don't exploit. Don't need to. Noobs. ;)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bunch of Ebonheart guilds left for Thornblade because they wanted a buff server for no reason. DC and AD have been getting a constant influx of new people from other campaigns where as Ebonheart has gotten nothing in like the past 5 weeks, we just keep losing people lmfao. The quality of good players is extremely slim too since everyone was so used to Chillrend being a buff server they didn't know how to do anything properly. Also doesn't help the matter that whenever EP tries to siege anything all the counter siege is just Cold fire ballistas and trebuchets.

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg

I never looked at this thread until today and saw this..

The ONLY guild who moved to Thornblade about the time you posted this was Guild of Shadows. It was us and some PuGs ona purely AD dominated map. The emp had been emp for 16 days. And WE moved from HADERUS, which is why I had skipped a topic about Chillrend. We left Chill in the hands of M4D months ago.

Reasons, not that you probably care, but others brought it up blaming us for emp farming...

Our guild leader wanted to be emp on all five campaigns before IC dropped.
    We had busted every buff server except for Thorn, which was an EP buff server, so hard to break as an EP.

And, FYI, we actually had TWO guildies Emping in TWO campaigns the last night before they shut them down for IC. One on Haderus and one on Thorn. We were hopping, defending both as needed. That is.. not exactly Emp trading.
    Edited by Darlgon on September 2, 2015 3:23PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Valentyne
    Valentyne
    ✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    A bunch of Ebonheart guilds left for Thornblade because they wanted a buff server for no reason. DC and AD have been getting a constant influx of new people from other campaigns where as Ebonheart has gotten nothing in like the past 5 weeks, we just keep losing people lmfao. The quality of good players is extremely slim too since everyone was so used to Chillrend being a buff server they didn't know how to do anything properly. Also doesn't help the matter that whenever EP tries to siege anything all the counter siege is just Cold fire ballistas and trebuchets.

The ONLY guild who moved to Thornblade about the time you posted this was Guild of Shadows. It was us and some PuGs ona purely AD dominated map. The emp had been emp for 16 days. And WE moved from HADERUS, which is why I had skipped a topic about Chillrend. We left Chill in the hands of M4D months ago.

Reasons, not that you probably care, but others brought it up blaming us for emp farming...

We had busted every buff server except for Thorn, which was an EP buff server, so hard to break as an EP.

And, FYI, we actually had TWO guildies Emping in TWO campaigns the last night before they shut them down for IC. One on Haderus and one on Thorn. We were hopping, defending both as needed. That is.. not exactly Emp trading.

Did you even think to look at what console this was on, or for that matter the server? I've never even heard of you or the guilds you're talking about.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you even think to look at what console this was on, or for that matter the server? I've never even heard of you or the guilds you're talking about.

Titles stating what platform would be wonderful. /shrug
    Edited by Darlgon on September 2, 2015 5:01PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Stoney, you should head to skull with the rest of the guild. It's like the beginning of Chillrend all over again but even easier.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭

Titles stating what platform would be wonderful. /shrug

it was stated in the comments... with the giant essay you wrote i figured you at least read through them before ranting so hard lol
    Stoney, you should head to skull with the rest of the guild. It's like the beginning of Chillrend all over again but even easier.

yea thats what my guild was messing around in for a bit when chillrend got dull, but at the moment I'm actually taking a break from all this craziness.. that metal gear solid though hahahahhaahha
    (Soulless Knights)