Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

STAM NB,BOW,2H

insaneginger
I'm a stamina nb with bow and 2h for PvP and I need to know whats the best medium armour sets for me

Best Answers

• Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on your playstyle if you're looking for sustain or burst... try offering a little more insight on how you want to participate in PvP and in what circumstance, group, solo, small scale, zerg?
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Answer ✓
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    If you're discussing sustain, how many cost reduction glyphs do you use on your jewelry, and in the event that you already use these, I assume you are using medium for the cost reductions from the skill trees, have you allocated your green CP appropriately to recovery / cost reduction (Mooncalf / Warlord).
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Answer ✓
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have all cost reduction ,using medium armour and the cp in reducing cost and recovery , I'm not vet ranks yet so that could play a big part

I pull off a few ambushes with poison arrow and I'm out of stamina

In cyrodil I have 18k Stam at level 27

The veteran ranks thing might be the bigger part as I don't imagine your gear is best suited to be as sustainable as it could be? Neither may it be epic or legendary to get reasonable returns of stats from the armor you are wearing or even non set?
    Answer ✓
  • insaneginger
    I intend to go in with 2 other friends and I like to pick off the 2+ enemies in the wild, I have high damage but I run out of stamina so fast , with all atributes in Stam so I need sustained
  • insaneginger
    Yes I have all cost reduction ,using medium armour and the cp in reducing cost and recovery , I'm not vet ranks yet so that could play a big part

I pull off a few ambushes with poison arrow and I'm out of stamina

In cyrodil I have 18k Stam at level 27
  • insaneginger
    I have 5 hundings rage and ashen grip only got them green because of my low level
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use 5x Hunding's Rage and 3x Ashen Grip. If you need more sustain, swap Ashen Grip for 3pc Night's Silence. Use 3 stats Drinks instead of buff food.

Skills:

2H: Rally, Ambush, Surprise Attack, Executorer, Mass Hysteria, Soul Harvest
    Bow: Double Take, Poison Injection, Camo Hunter or Radiant Magelight, Relentless Focus, Dark Cloak, Ice Comet or Flawless Dawnbreaker or Soul Tether

Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • insaneginger
    Ok thanks for the help :)