The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kicked for spamming multiple times?

Pink_Violinz
Pink_Violinz
✭✭✭✭✭
I was in a dungeon when I was randomly kicked for spamming. I basically never message people, or even interact with others for that matter. Before I could even finish this post, my game started lagging real bad (I would try to loot something and all the sudden I'm in a totally different area) and was kicked once more. I seriously do not want to be eventually banned for something I have no control over. The only clue to the whole "Don't over message people" is that I have some hirelings and I often use guild traders. I just installed the update and there is a storm where I am. Are those connected or is it just me, my system, the storm, or a server wonking out?

Note: When talking to others they reported I am cutting in and out,and my char likes to flash.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bug that was reported a while ago. I still get it now and then. I've even gotten it for apparently spamming messages when I was under enforcement action by Xbox and couldn't send messages anyway lol. Was supposed to be fixed a while ago but hasn't yet
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its lag. your console sends messages to the server in a pretty constant stream. When it lags, some of those messages are stopped from going though. Then they all try to squeeze through at once, and "you have been kicked for spamming."

This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!