Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having trouble finding Columbine flowers (Xbox One)

Retroliciousss
Retroliciousss
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone!

I've been having some hard luck trying to find even a single Columbine flower. I'm trying to do the Alchemist Certification. I picked one up at the beginning of the quest when you are given some easy spots, but unfortunately when I was to make the potion I accidentally used clear water instead of natural water. So now i'm out of luck and can't seem to find a single Columbine flower anywhere :(

Any ideas where I should look? Thanks!!
Platform: Xbox One || Gamertag: Retroliciousss || Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion || Server: North America
  • BroasaurusChad
    Abandon the quest and you can restart from the beginning. I did the same thing and tried to search for a day until I thought to restart the quest. It's worth it.
  • Retroliciousss
    Retroliciousss
    Soul Shriven
    Abandon the quest and you can restart from the beginning. I did the same thing and tried to search for a day until I thought to restart the quest. It's worth it.

Thank you so much!! I'm going to try that!! I had been running around all over for hours haha!!
    Platform: Xbox One || Gamertag: Retroliciousss || Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion || Server: North America