The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which elf "photo" is better

Rioghnan
Rioghnan
✭✭✭
I already posted one, but now I have another one so here's both:
(I want to know if one is better, i.e., more believable as a photo... I asked my s/o, who looked at them for a minute and then said, "Well.. One looks dead and the other one looks like a surfer dude." LOL!)

1. DXXbzbP.jpg
This is my ESO character as a real "photograph" (not actually real but meant to look that way)

2. vVYBkG6.jpg
And this is... a villainous relative of his, hence the resemblance. :blush:

They're both Altmer although since the relative was quite pink in the game trailer, I made mine the same as I liked the look of it. Along with the outrageous ears. I used this as my inspiration for both of them:
DNWZ5d8.jpg
Edited by Rioghnan on August 20, 2015 2:15AM
You die first!
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Third.
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boo. Srsly...
    You die first!
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i must say im torn between them, great job on both!
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Second one. More edginess
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    @Wing and @Surragard THANK YOU :)
    You die first!
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The top one looks most "believable" i guess.. Although if you want to be a real Altmer you should photoshop your eyebrow ridges to be more distinct i suppose.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -