The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Am I a s'wit for finding Lyris a bit terrifying and unsympathetic

Rioghnan
Rioghnan
✭✭✭
She's a great, aggressive, scary sort of woman. She could snap you in half and she probably would. Whenever I have to be around her I'm sort of like eeeeugh
I'm not a little mer and she's a full scary big orc head (that she chopped off) taller than I am at least. She wants to pick her teeth with my femur.
Edited by Rioghnan on August 20, 2015 12:52AM
You die first!
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Rioghnan wrote: »
    She's a great, aggressive, scary sort of woman. She could snap you in half and she probably would. Whenever I have to be around her I'm sort of like eeeeugh
    I'm not a little mer and she's a full scary big orc head (that she chopped off) taller than I am at least. She wants to pick her teeth with my femur.

I agree. I am a Bosmer and she is really intimidating. :cry: I prefer Abnur Tharn.
  • ValVonSputz
    ValVonSputz
    Soul Shriven
    I adore her! She makes me proud to be a woman! lol, plus... if I were into women, I would total hit that. Maybe even buy her a nice seafood dinner. She could even get dessert, if she wanted... and I'm sure she would.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Scary burn victim Altmer guy finds Lyris a lil housecat* (really? pus.sycat is banned?)

Jxj2zEr.jpg
    Edited by Dekkameron on August 22, 2015 4:17AM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    I found her quips in the new Wailing Prison a little off. Like really? Rattling off one liners in front of the guy we saw get impaled just thirty seconds ago?
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    I was just walking with her as she was casually threatening to chop people's heads off and I thought, I bet it's got a full set of werewolf teeth. I'd be less worried entering Molag Bal's hoop crawling with homicidal daedra than what she's got under that size 75 cuirass. My lanky **** would be sucked right into that Oblivion cave and I reckon I'd find a few others in there having a bl**dy tea party. I don't know much about Abner Tharn, or any of the other Companions but I reckon they're all terrified of her. Maybe they know something I don't. Part of me does want to find out but then I remember I'd likely die in the process.

@ValVonSputz In other words, that seafood dinner would probably eat ME for dessert. I'd recommend a bib for that meal. Made of iron. With a bit attached that covers your whole head and also the rest of your body, just in case.
    Edited by Rioghnan on August 23, 2015 3:40PM
    You die first!
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    @Dekkameron He looks as tho he could take her. I wouldn't weigh half as much soaking wet with an atronach riding piggyback. She would snap me like a twig.
    Edited by Rioghnan on August 23, 2015 2:59PM
    You die first!
  • ValVonSputz
    ValVonSputz
    Soul Shriven
    @Rioghnan As long as she doesn't c**t punch me like she did ole Abnur's face, I'll be aight.
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    She might reach up there and pull out your heart. And eat it.
    You die first!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's hot ...
    wub.gif
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    Are you a Nord? I bet he's a Nord...
    You die first!