The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Latest 1.06 update file size question.

gazzaho
gazzaho
Soul Shriven
I just went to play ESO and the latest update 1.06 downloaded, the update page states a file size of 250Mb yet the PS4 just reported a 16 and a quarter GB file, the same size I downloaded when I bought the game 2 weeks ago which took around 35 minutes to download. Am I missing something?

Any other PS4 owners have the same size file to download again?
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    Yeah but if you look it starts at 16.027 gb and ends with 16.267 gb or so meaning it only downloading about 250 mbps
    "help I've fallen,and I can't get up!"
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    I just saw the same thing on mine but looked closer don't worry its not downloading another 16 gb ... not in 35 mins
    "help I've fallen,and I can't get up!"
  • StormPoet
    StormPoet
    gazzaho wrote: »
    I just went to play ESO and the latest update 1.06 downloaded, the update page states a file size of 250Mb yet the PS4 just reported a 16 and a quarter GB file, the same size I downloaded when I bought the game 2 weeks ago which took around 35 minutes to download. Am I missing something?

Any other PS4 owners have the same size file to download again?

It took longer to prepare the download than to actually complete it... nearly 5 minutes preparing before it started. 30 seconds to complete and install the actual update.
  • gazzaho
    gazzaho
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah all I had was a preparing to download percentage that took forever to get to 100% I hate the way the PS4 does that, you can't tell what speed it's downloading at.

PSN has to be the most unreliable network ever, an Internet checker that states around 45Mbps when in fact it's downloading in Kbps and you have no way of telling until the end of preparing download to find out which.

Thanks for the feedback though guys.