Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

vet 1 set armor question

whyyounolose
just got to vet 1 now i'll find for my sorcerer the two set of the warlock and the claw of dragon
i know these sets are not crafted but dropped but how do i drop them?

i can farm killing wolves until i get lucky? or there are zones in which it is easier to drop them?
i also look for guild vendors if someone sells a piece..
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claw of the Dragon stuff is very rare, I would shop for those in the Guild Kiosks. Same with Warlock too. Note, with Warlock, every one wants the Signets and Focus (rings and necklace) so those are the most expensive to buy.

As for Drops, you mean, where do you find mobs that drop them. As someone who did 9,000,000 in damage in one dungeon farming these back when they were really expensive, here is my advice:

Go find a nice delve with Undead or Deadra and run it repeatedly. I have also found the items on overworld mobs too. A Vet1 Public Dungeon would also be a good place to farm for these.

Good news is, after a few hours of farming the dungeons and failing to complete the sets, you should have enough gold after repairs to just buy them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• whyyounolose
    Nestor wrote: »
    Claw of the Dragon stuff is very rare, I would shop for those in the Guild Kiosks. Same with Warlock too. Note, with Warlock, every one wants the Signets and Focus (rings and necklace) so those are the most expensive to buy.

As for Drops, you mean, where do you find mobs that drop them. As someone who did 9,000,000 in damage in one dungeon farming these back when they were really expensive, here is my advice:

Go find a nice delve with Undead or Deadra and run it repeatedly. I have also found the items on overworld mobs too. A Vet1 Public Dungeon would also be a good place to farm for these.

Good news is, after a few hours of farming the dungeons and failing to complete the sets, you should have enough gold after repairs to just buy them.

how much expensive are they? because i should go with

akaviri set: head, chest, hand, legs, waist
    warlock: pauldrons, feet, necklace and both the rings

and i think that the time i need to find all the stuff is enought for me to get to veteran 14 ahah
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sets like the Akavari are so rare I never even try to collect them.

I can only tell you NA PC prices, not console prices. Figure on twice as much for the consoles

Signets 3K to 5K
    Focus 1K give or take
    Clothing, shoulders and cowl cost the most, figure about 1000. Other clothing, less, like 200 to 800 gold.

The real trick method is, once you get the Signets and Focus, replace the enchantments with Kuta based Regens. Also, once your VR5, then two Bands of Syrbane can give you as much Regen as 3 pieces of Warlock, leaving you to do something else with the neck. I have no issue putting Gold Glyphs on these as I keep them and have all my characters use them at some point.

• whyyounolose
    well not bad at all i'm okay with these prices, even the double for the console...i mean, i see things sold for 150k so yeah ahah
    also how do i replace an enchant? i thought it couldn't be changed really
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also how do i replace an enchant? i thought it couldn't be changed really

Pretty much the same way you would apply an enchant. Used to be that some items could not be re-enchanted, but that was changed a while back. Now you can swap out glyphs on dropped items and stuff you make as often as you would like.

• whyyounolose
    Well i bought 20k of stuff now i have vet1
    6 pieces of the seducer
    3 of the Warlock. (i only need the rings now, even not veteran is okay)
    3 of the akaviri