Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

gold keys

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
Do i have to do the side option to get the gold key or just complete the dungon
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    You need to do the 'Hardmodes' for every end boss, I believe this is regarded as the optional step, but none of these additional inclusions in the fight really make it any harder at this point in time
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran undaunted pledge quest: The options are hard mode and once completed will give you gold key
    Normal undaunted pledge quest: The options are extra bosses and once killed will give you silver key
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Sharmony wrote: »
    You need to do the 'Hardmodes' for every end boss, I believe this is regarded as the optional step, but none of these additional inclusions in the fight really make it any harder at this point in time

Does the group have to do the hardmode? Can they ruin it for me do i need to make sure they do it to?
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭

Does the group have to do the hardmode? Can they ruin it for me do i need to make sure they do it to?

Most will instinctively do the hardmode (this is usually accomplished by interracting with something, killing something at a certain point, not killing something or not touching something) as most want Gold Keys. The group does indeed have to do the hardmode and in some circumstances if the group has never done it before (quite rare) can fail the hardmode and thus result in getting a silver key (this happens in Crypt of Hearts for example a lot).
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭

Most will instinctively do the hardmode (this is usually accomplished by interracting with something, killing something at a certain point, not killing something or not touching something) as most want Gold Keys. The group does indeed have to do the hardmode and in some circumstances if the group has never done it before (quite rare) can fail the hardmode and thus result in getting a silver key (this happens in Crypt of Hearts for example a lot).

Im on xbox so its less rare just did fungle groto the spider was harder then the hardmode
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭

Im on xbox so its less rare just did fungle groto the spider was harder then the hardmode

Fair enough :) I often choose to do dailies with my guild community, Sigma Draconis & also Legio Mortuum, on PC :) Players there often are knowledgeable with content and have varying levels of skill :)