Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silks of the sun feet

lynog85
lynog85
✭✭✭
This isnt a trading post, i just wanna know, has anyone atall seen the v12 version of these? i cannot for the life of me, find any of them, anywhere. im on ps4 EU
  • rich.magab14a_ESO
    rich.magab14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »
    This isnt a trading post, i just wanna know, has anyone atall seen the v12 version of these? i cannot for the life of me, find any of them, anywhere. im on ps4 EU

i have them on PC. they are a rare drop. With IC coming up you may want to hold off on getting silks of the sun set. i havent heard anything about them coming in a higher VR rank and with the addition of 2 more vr ranks they probably wont hold up anymore.
    Edited by rich.magab14a_ESO on August 19, 2015 5:03AM
    Loki Ironheart
    Loki Firespitter
    Gattica!!
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    lynog85 wrote: »

i have them on PC. they are a rare drop. With IC coming up you may want to hold off on getting silks of the sun set. i havent heard anything about them coming in a higher VR rank and with the addition of 2 more vr ranks they probably wont hold up anymore.

I havnt even done most of the endgame content yet mate so ill get them just to do all this, ive grinded away for months to get vr14 and do this specific build, i have everything but the boots atm, its stressing me out, lol
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭

yeah, some of the vr2 items dont drop at vr12, like the staff, but then it also doesnt say there is a vr12 head piece on that site and ive had multiple of them drop. Its strange, i just want a ps4 player to tell me he has gotten the feet.
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox here..

I am wondering about this set as well. Can't find the boots, shoulder, or staff but have found the gloves, which that site doesn't list.

Just wondering if anyone on console has found any of those three items at v12?

Thanks!
    N64 NA EP