and me proudly present: Our german skillplanner which is now available in English and French with patch version 2.0.8! We will soon update the planner for all three languages with patch 2.1>> Here you can check out the eso-skillfactory! <<
Please let me show you, what awaits you:About the project
The eso-skillfactory was born, when Keldor and I talked about the idea of a skillplaner a few months ago. Together we build a german skillplanner, because that's our mother-tongue. But a few months later we began to work on the EN and FR version, because we want to share our project with all ESO-players!Things to discover
No matter where you are, you can always access the profil-box, the language-option and our other projects like eso-schatzsucher.de (DE), eso-database.com (DE/EN) or eso-lfg.com (DE/EN/FR).
1. This is the mainpage of the eso-skillfactory. Here you can check out the latest news & updates and read something about the project. You can also see the latest 5 builds with a small language-flag.
2. On the "Find build"-page, you can find builds from other players with filters. You can also customize the list by organize the builds (p. e. likes, user, patchversion and more).
3. The "Skill Calculator"-Button directs you to the real mainpage of our skillplanner. Here you can create your own build. You can set your skillpoints until you reach the maximum. You can also set attribut-points (Magicka/Stamina/Health), your mundus-stone and the number of light/medium/heavy armor. The special highlight of our skillplanner is the Championsystem
, where you can set your points in any way you like. In addition to that, you can save your build, reset the skillpoints or read our "help" to find out how many skillpoints you can reach in the game.
To save your build, just set one skillpoint and then the button "save build" will be appear. When you hit this button, you can type in a description, title and more. You can also decide to make your build private (hidden for other players) or public (all players are able to find your build).
4. In the section "my builds" you are able to see your own builds. You can edit or delete and sort them according to certain criteria (p. e. likes, skillpoints and more).
5. With the "Favourite"-Function you can put the best skills (in your own opinion) into your Favourite-List and can find them very fast via your profile-box.
6. Important to know:
- No cost for your: Our site is 100% free to use, without any hidden cost. It's a fan-project and we love to work with!
- No advertising on the site that sucks
7. Other functions:
- Banners to link our project in your own forum (we would be very happy about that!)
- Support with our contact-formular on the site
- If you like to help or support us, you can donate a small amount via paypal or banktransfer or you can help us with translation-corrections. And of course you can help us VERY much with your own builds, just create them!
8. Special thanks:
Keldor and me are veeeeeeeery happy that some of the EN- and FR-Communitymembers helped us for a long time. So thanks very much to the following members:
- French-Translation: @Anjali and @RoyJade for helping us for a few weeks, that was VERY great work. And also @Ynehairte who helps us with the legal notices and other small corrections.
- English-Translation: @Scamandros, @Rosveen and @Iluvrien for have a look over the whole website to check out mistakes and sentences.
So, check out ESO-Skillfactory.com
@OrcTalk auf TwitterESO-Skillfactory.com
[EN/DE/FR] Skillplanner/Skillplaner/Planificateur de compétencesESO-LFG.com
[EN/DE/FR] Groupsearch/Gruppensuche/Trouver un groupe: Xbox One, PS4, PC, MacESO-Schatzsucher.de
[DE] Wiki & News für ESO und vieles mehr!