Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

PvP DK build tips ?

MudcrabsRus
MudcrabsRus
✭✭✭
Atm in pvp I'm rolling with
Sword & board
Skill1. Hardened armour
2. Reflective scales
3. Igneous shield
4. Ransack
5. Unstable flame
6. Ultimate- take flight

My stats are pretty low I could post what they are in the comments if anyone wants to know,
Attribute points
-Magicka 0
-Health 40
-Stamina 11

Second bar 2h
Skill1. Green dragon blood
2. Rapid maneuver ( I take off sometimes but for pvp it really can save LOADS of time )
3. Petrify
4. Wrecking blow
5. Stampede
6. Ultimate- standard of might

I usually swap skills for these 2 aswell
1. Choking talons
2. Extended chains

Any constructive criticism is much appreciated :wink:
-tips on what morphs I should have picked instead
What skills I have maybe overlooked that should be in their

I'm about a 3rd of my way through veteran 3 using mainly veteran 2 mixed with some vet 3 gear ( no sets )
I'm pretty much full heavy armour , I know I should stick 2 medium or light for stamina Magicka buffs but that's what I need to roll with for the time being at least.
My stats are pretty weak to say the least I will add them in if anyone has actually got this far :smiley:
Im a vampire with NO fire protection so fire can be a major problem,

Max skill trees with the exception of 3 slots that I feel don't really need to be slotted right now
Ardent flame ( searing heat & world in flame )
Draconic power (max)
Eathern heart (1/2 helping hands)
Heavy armour (max except ultimate)
Vampire (max except savage feeding)
I'm a breton DK tank wish I picked a better race but (max skills anyway)
Provisioning is fine with alts
And a few skill points mixed in with the rest of the trees

Thank you so much for reading this and hopefully we get some good feedback to work on later :smiley:
Cheers everyone.