Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New to PS4 Ebonheart Nightblade LF Guild

Zoltariel
Zoltariel
✭✭✭
Hi everyone! I found it a bit hard to find a community in-game since there is no text based chat like in the PC version. Anyway I would love to find a friendly mature community to be part of while I am working on leveling up. I've played the PC version off and on since it was in testing but was quite casual so I am fairly new to the game as a whole. I'm a long time MMO and gaming veteran who has been playing various games for as long as I can remember.

I'm 28 and a mother and it would be awesome to find other parents or just working adults to play with.

Thanks for any offers or suggestions in advance!
  • Lloyd0
    Lloyd0
    Soul Shriven
    I'm part of a smaller and adult guild of players if that might be appealing to you shoot me a msg on my psn: Miclloydo.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! We have over 120 members and are always looking for dedicated players. We are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a recruit for a week. As a recruit you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a member. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. we understand people have real lives situations like kids, work, and school, i know crazy concept right?! lol if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Evolution319
    I am a father of 2 so I understand what you are talking about. The Twin Dragon Society has a mixture of all types of players and quiet a few of us are working adults with families.

We have fun, play together and enjoy helping where we can. If interested message me here or in game my psn is ll_Unrated_ll (those are Ls)

I hope to hear from you,
    Unrated