The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Winged twilight and overload interaction

xivir
xivir
Soul Shriven
Whatever I activate overload my winged twilight despawns and the spell icon in my action bar greys out and becomes unable to be activated until I disable overload. I don't see any information in the tooltips of either of these spells that explains why overload disable winged twilight so what is causing this?
  • Zuuman
    Zuuman
    ✭✭✭
    I had problem with that until I actually settep my overload bar. I think if you dont have it setted it just grey out most of your original bar. Pop overload then skill it as you want to (even if its just the same as your main) and it should be fine. :)
    Options
  • Nahz
    Nahz
    ✭✭✭
    Something else to keep in mind is that, when overload is active, you're technically fighting hand to hand. As a result, any weapon skills you put on that bar cannot be used.
    Nahz - VR16 Sorcerer
    Paragon of Togglemancer Excellence
    Daggerfall Covenant | Trueflame NA PC

#SeeYouInCU
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just put the Twilight on your Overload bar.
    The Overload bar was originally made for Summoners. Sorcerer is the only class with 3 toggles abilities, means they sacrifise many ability slots. That's why Overload grants a 3rd bar, to compensate for that. Just saying :)
    Edited by Dracane on August 17, 2015 12:56PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using Overload switches you to a third skillbar. Unless you have Winged Twilight on that bar as well, the toggle will turn off, and the pet will despawn. Hit overload, and load that skillbar up with other powers that you want on the bar, which can be used even while using Overload. This will include any toggles that you want to keep up while using this ultimate.
    Options