Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active mature ppl to play with on the EU server: Daggerfall (PS4)

Dragon Heir ZA
Hey guys, I'm looking for active ppl to play with in the EU Daggerfall. I have three characters as per my signature. At the moment busy leveling my tank up and would like to meet ppl to play with, who are mature and like doing dungeons etc. and quests. I'm on every evening and my PS4 alias is Weapon_ASH.
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Dragon Heir - would be happy to quest with you if you need a DPS buddy.
    Friend me if you think I can be of use to any of your characters.

Been playing Solo and currently in Glenumbra on Cadwell's Silver, started as EP. Play every day.

Haven't completed any normal dungeons except Fungal.
    Happy to complete the lower level dungeons just for the achievement, don't care about the XP or drops.

Have no Healer buddies.

V1 Nord DPS Heavy Armour 2H PS4 EU
  • Envy_shadowzz
    Envy_shadowzz
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to add me,on most weekdays late as I'm constant back shift. Templar trying to be healer haha
    Templar vet 1 DC EU PS4
  • Dragon Heir ZA
    Feel free to add me,on most weekdays late as I'm constant back shift. Templar trying to be healer haha

Hey man, thanks for replying back and apologies for the late reply. I see you part of our guild Imperials. No problem will pop you an invite tonight. thanks Ash
  • kgwally88
    kgwally88
    Soul Shriven
    Vet 9 templar here, in the same boat. I pvp mostly, but would love to help out and find an active group to heal. I end up running solo and hoping for an invite or I eventually leave cyrodil for care bear land quests :) ps4 eu df, alias stonds0ber88