Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Guild Trader Location

Carluce
Carluce
I'm a little confused about guild trader locations. Whenever I need to access the guild store I just do so from one of the regular bankers. Is there something special about accessing the store from the trader's location itself? I'm curious because it seems like people put a premium on getting a well located trader and have been wondering if there's something more to this than just the prestige of having a trader in a major area.

Best Answer

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    only members can sell AND buy on a guildstore. non-members can buy from any guildtrader (without being required to be a member of that guild).

As the traders in the good and major area's are most expensive, those trading guilds make the most profit from selling stuff. This means they are more likely to have that rare item you have been searching. So a trader in a good position will means your members can sell easier and more to non-members.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Answer ✓
  • Carluce
    Carluce
    Thanks for the clarification. I had not realized that non-members could access guild stores. This will help a lot.