Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The building of mystery in Eastern Deshaan

Collins6542
Collins6542
✭✭
In Deshaan, on the east coast, there is a building that has a stone fense with 2 entrances and 1 cellar. I've completed the quests but the building has never been a part of the quests.. I wonder what it's for. Does anyone have any insight on this building? It's directly east of the pirate ship near Silent Mire.

2zqexd2.jpg
Xbox One: Collins6542
Guild: Imperial Legion Militia
Ebonheart Pact
Mournhold, Deshaan Tamriel
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is believed to be a location called "Sysa's Estate", a safehouse of the "Violet Lodge" that will become part of the upcoming Thieves Guild content. There are similar buildings in Grahtwood (Molemir's Estate) and Alik'r (Zibadan's Estate).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • dss
    dss
    I sure wish it was player purchasable home.

We'd all have our own instance once inside and finally a place to put all of our junk.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    It is believed to be a location called "Sysa's Estate", a safehouse of the "Violet Lodge" that will become part of the upcoming Thieves Guild content. There are similar buildings in Grahtwood (Molemir's Estate) and Alik'r (Zibadan's Estate).

Grumble.. you are quite right. And way faster than me. I am too busy posting in rage topics atm I guess.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.