Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Guild trader bidding question

Keiro
Keiro
✭✭
Maybe a dumb question for many but am I right in believing the guild trader bids come directly from the guild banks?
Edited by Keiro on August 16, 2015 3:08PM
  • JudgeGigolo
    That's right. It's withdrawn from your guild bank as soon as you bid. If the bid fails the funds are returned, but you have to wait a while for that.
  • Keiro
    Keiro
    ✭✭
    That's right. It's withdrawn from your guild bank as soon as you bid. If the bid fails the funds are returned, but you have to wait a while for that.

Thank you @JudgeGigolo now I can question why my guild master is withdrawing hundreds of thousands from a guild bank that he puts nothing into and yet asks for more gold to bid on traders.
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keiro wrote: »

Thank you @JudgeGigolo now I can question why my guild master is withdrawing hundreds of thousands from a guild bank that he puts nothing into and yet asks for more gold to bid on traders.

Wich guild is it?
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds