Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

What Are The Odds?

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
The other day I stopped in a remote area in Grahtwood to talk to a person to finish a Quest when I noticed my character wasn't standing where I'd put him. Then I moved my view a little and ..... There was two of him!

The second character was exactly the same as my character; Race - Breton - same face (and fluff of facial hair, lol), same hair style and colour, same height, same build, same DragonKnight class, same Heavy Armour and same Two-Handed Sword. The only differences were that the other character was a vampire - but the player assured me that without the pale skin his character's flesh was darkish like mine - and his Cuirass was a slightly lighter colour.

With so many choices available when making a character I wondered what the odds were of two people who don't know each other choosing the exact same things?
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey take it as a compliment, it means they've got taste. After all great minds think alike no? :D
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds funny. Hope. It happen s to me some day
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you build it your self or use the randomiser ?
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can calculate the odds for you if you tell me how many characters are there :)
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Fruitmass wrote: »
    Hey take it as a compliment, it means they've got taste. After all great minds think alike no? :D

Of course :D

SugaComa wrote: »
    Did you build it your self or use the randomiser ?

I built him myself.

I might send the guy another email to ask what colour his character's eyes are. My character's eyes are grey. If his are grey too ...... Jeeez.

• Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Damn, I talked to the other player through my PS4 Messages but didn't 'Friend' him and now I can't find his Messages because I've been talking to my other Friends and seem to have lost them.

How can I find him again? And, no, I don't recall his name. Or how can I find his Messages and therefor his name?