The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What effect does attributes have? Particularly Stamina

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This has bothered me for a while and im not sure if this exact question has already been answered but...

Stamina in particular what is the direct effect of attribute point for armor rating and weapon damage?

It says Stamina determines your stamina bar and armor effectivenes and melee weapon damage, so for 1 point added to stamina what increase to my armor or weapon damage occurs?

Im more interested in the armor more than the damage.
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does nothing with your armor. Don't know, why the description says otherwise.
    Stamina only increases your ressource pool and the effectivness of Stamina based abilities.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOB!!!! I had no idea! Gwaaa... they need to stop that, im glad i didn't invest any more points in it....

Son of a gun, can I re do my attributes?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Anorak
    Anorak
    ✭✭✭
    SOB!!!! I had no idea! Gwaaa... they need to stop that, im glad i didn't invest any more points in it....

Son of a gun, can I re do my attributes?

Yes go to the main city of your faction and you will be fine. Also more stamina does = more damage so that is why the 10% increase racial passive of redguards is so good.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see... the main reason i was putting any points in was for armor purposes. My weapon damage is a bit higher, but i don't think to any extent that really matters... hmm time to ponder...

Breaking free from things and dodge roll are cool but Im thinking some of those points would be better spent else where

Thank you guys for the help
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Anorak
    Anorak
    ✭✭✭

@Waffennacht If you are trying to tank I recommend stacking into stamina mainly because it is so important. Stamina helps you block for longer periods of time so it is worth it. Maybe just go a bit more into magica and hp to find a place were you like your character's stats.
    Options
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a stamina DPS build, you'll still want stamina. I'm not sure what area of the game you're at, but some people actually put 62 points right into stamina. Personally, I can't do that, but I think I have 45 points into stamina. If the majority of your abilities use stamina, you'll want massive amounts of stamina, not just for activating skills.
    Options